Log Homes 2 & 3
New in 2011. Luxury 5 bedroom log homes. May be rented individually as a 5 bedroom home or as a 10 bedroom interconnected unit. Screen porch, fireplace, air conditioning, laundry, Cable TV, VCR/DVD, Wi-Fi. Open all Year.
Each has: King bed in upper balcony bedroom overlooking our beach. Queen & twin in another upper bedroom. Three remaining bedrooms have 2 twins each. One full, two 3/4 and two 1/2 baths. Ultra modern kitchen with 2 dishwashers, 2 refrigerators, blender, & more.
Overall dimensions are 80' wide by 40' deep. The front landing is about 85' from the lake.
Roughing it is out of the question with air conditioning, fireplaces, two refrigerators and two dishwashers per unit. Amenities include gas cook stoves, microwaves, toasters, electric coffee makers, kitchen utensils, bedding, ceiling fans and clock radios. To compliment the north woods setting, interiors are tastefully decorated, carpeted, and finished with genuine knotty pine. Relax in easy chairs and enjoy the glorious views and cool breezes from many windows or screen porches.
All of our rental units have: Outdoor furniture, picnic tables, Weber grills and are spaced for your privacy along 1/4 mile of Leech Lake shoreline. The level park like grounds are shaded by mature trees. There is a sand beach, four long lake piers, lighted waterfront pathways, and great views of Leech Lake. Our exposure is SE so the sun warms the beach by mid morning. Perennial shrubs and flower gardens are scattered throughout the resort. The Pine Point area is at the end of a large peninsula dividing Traders Bay and the main basin of Leech Lake from Walker Bay. (Actually it is an island separated from the mainland by the Roosevelt Canal). Immediately to the west of Brindley's Resort is a large Federal Wildlife sanctuary.
If you appreciate being treated as someone special, you will love Brindley's. In summer, we do fill early so call now to reserve the cottage of your choice. Your use of all the resort amenities except motorized rental boats and harbor slips is included in the cottage rental rate.
Each Unit Features:
- True log Construction by "Log Homes Minnesota"
- A lakeside setting on level lawn overlooking the beach
- A large living room plus a second level sitting area
- A spacious modern kitchen
- Five bedrooms: Two on lower level, three on second level
- Five baths: One full, two 3/4 and two 1/2 Screen porch
- Air conditioning
- "Heat-n-Glow" gas fireplaces with field stone accents
- Cable TV and wireless internet access
Gallery – Log Homes 2 & 3
Access to the beach is just a few steps away from this view.
Log Homes 2 & 3 – Exterior
2 & 3 – Exterior Rear
Log Homes 2 – Main Entrance
Dining view. Screen porch is adjacent.
Dining table with room for ten.
Kitchen work space. Two dishwashers. Well equipped for cooking
Twelve foot island and kitchen. Two refrigerators.
Upper balcony bedroom. King bed. Private entrance to full bath.
Upper balcony bedroom overlooking the beach. An interior window overlooks the living room's fireplace.
Main level community bath with full size washer/dryer.
Upper level sitting area with recliner and futon.
Upper level sitting area is open to living room below. Large windows for lake view.
Log 3 main entrance has attractive rock wall.
Fifth bedroom bath.
Fifth bedroom has private bath, outside entrance and it's own refrigerator, microwave, TV.
Log Homes 2 & 3 – Lake Overview
Log Homes 2 & 3 – Lake Overview
2023 Current Rates
Number of guests allow in base rate: 10
Maximum number of guests: 12
May 1 - JUNE 9
JUNE 10 - AUG 18
AUG 19 - OCT 9
Log Home 2 or 3 – Lower Level
Lower Level (2 & 3 are mirror images of each other)
- Large kitchen with 2 refrigerators and 2 dish washers
- Corner gas fireplace with field stone trim
- Community bath with clothes washer and dryer
- Bedroom #1 has private 3/4 bath
- Screen Porch (12' x 14')
- Covered entry (side of building)
- Open view design with kitchen island
- Grocery pantry for extra storage
- Cable TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi
Bedroom #3A has a private 3/4 bath and has it's own private outside entrance. If this "5th" bedroom is not needed by the guest renting the associated duplex, this bedroom is available for rental to a guest not associated with the main rental party. There is a small refrigerator, microwave oven, and cable TV for the convenience of a non associated guest.
Log Home 2 or 3 – Upper Level
Upper Level (2 & 3 are mirror images of each other)
- Three bedrooms
- Bedroom #5 has one queen and one twin bed
- Bedroom #4 has 2 twin beds
- Bedroom #3 has a king bed and a balcony overlooking the beach.
- One full bath that can be made private to bedroom #3.
- An additional 1/2 bath.
- A lounging area with log railings overlooking the main level living room and beach.
- Large dormers with full ceilings.
We provide all facilities with
- Bedroom ceiling fans
- Linens and extra blankets
- Cooking and dining utensils
- Convection and microwave ovens
- Coffee makers and filters
- Dish soaps and dish towels
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Outdoor deck furniture
- Charcoal grills
- Wi-Fi (except Oak Ridge House)
Guests need to bring your own
- Bath and hand towels
- Bath soaps
- Personal hygiene items
- MN health code no longer allows for us to provide unsealed condiments. Be sure to add those items to your grocery list including Salt & Pepper.