Full and twin bed in 1st bedroom. Queen & twin bed in 2nd bedroom. 3/4 and 1/2 baths. Cable TV, Wi-Fi. Large screen porch. Not on waterfront.
In the fall of 2010 we moved the existing Cottage #2 to make room for construction of a new log home complex to be identified as "Log Homes #2 and #3". See the resort map for location overview.
It's now "Cottage 19". In it's new location we added an 18' x 8' screen porch and a 16' x 12' bedroom addition. One of the previous bedrooms was remodeled to provide two new bathrooms, a 3/4 bath (stool, sink, shower) and a small 1/2 bath (stool and sink). It comfortably accommodates four male anglers, (each with their own physical bed).
The new site is behind existing Log Home #15, off the waterfront. There is an obstructed view of the lake but the remodeled unit is much larger, growing from 560 square feet to 896 square feet.
2023 Current Rates
Number of guests allow in base rate: 4
Maximum number of guests: 5
May 1 - JUNE 9
JUNE 10 - AUG 18
AUG 19 - OCT 9
We provide all facilities with
- Bedroom ceiling fans
- Linens and extra blankets
- Cooking and dining utensils
- Convection and microwave ovens
- Coffee makers and filters
- Dish soaps and dish towels
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Outdoor deck furniture
- Charcoal grills
- Wi-Fi (except Oak Ridge House)
Guests need to bring your own
- Bath and hand towels
- Bath soaps
- Personal hygiene items
- MN health code no longer allows for us to provide unsealed condiments. Be sure to add those items to your grocery list including Salt & Pepper.