Full and twin bed in 1st bedroom. Queen & twin bed in 2nd bedroom. 3/4 and 1/2 baths. Cable TV, Wi-Fi. Large screen porch. Not on waterfront.
In the fall of 2010 we moved the existing Cottage #2 to make room for construction of a new log home complex to be identified as "Log Homes #2 and #3". See the resort map for location overview.
It's now "Cottage 19". In it's new location we added an 18' x 8' screen porch and a 16' x 12' bedroom addition. One of the previous bedrooms was remodeled to provide two new bathrooms, a 3/4 bath (stool, sink, shower) and a small 1/2 bath (stool and sink). It comfortably accommodates four male anglers, (each with their own physical bed).
The new site is behind existing Log Home #15, off the waterfront. There is an obstructed view of the lake but the remodeled unit is much larger, growing from 560 square feet to 896 square feet.
Cottage 19 – Exterior
2023 Current Rates
Number of guests allow in base rate: 4
Maximum number of guests: 5
May 1 - JUNE 9
JUNE 10 - AUG 18
AUG 19 - OCT 9
We provide all facilities with
- Bedroom ceiling fans
- Linens and extra blankets
- Cooking and dining utensils
- Convection and microwave ovens
- Coffee makers and filters
- Dish soaps and dish towels
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Outdoor deck furniture
- Charcoal grills
- Wi-Fi (except Oak Ridge House)
Guests need to bring your own
- Bath and hand towels
- Bath soaps
- Personal hygiene items
- MN health code no longer allows for us to provide unsealed condiments. Be sure to add those items to your grocery list including Salt & Pepper.