We want all our guests to have a fun visit at Brindley's but feel it inappropriate for any guest or group to conduct themselves in a disruptive way to other guests' right to enjoy the peace and tranquility of our north woods setting. Inappropriate behavior includes door slamming, playing loud music, or loud and boisterous voices. Quiet time is observed between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Late-night fireside gatherings likely to create loud voices and loud laughter are permitted at the "Point," well away from guest cottages.

AT BRINDLEY'S...

  • Bring your own bath & beach towels.
  • Bring your own bath soaps & personal hygiene items.
  • We don’t allow pets.
  • In summer, we have a minimum stay of three nights.
  • Please do not arrive before check-in times.

RESERVATIONS

  • In the peak vacation season, early June through mid-August, reservations for less than a full week stay require that you arrive on, or depart on, a Saturday.
  • For reservations, please call 218-547-1721. We do not offer online booking.
  • Telephone reservations are held for ten days without a deposit. Deposits and reservations will be confirmed by email.
  • We accept all credit cards, but a 3% charge will be applied for use.
  • All charges are subject to 6.875% MN Sales Tax and .5% County Tax. Cottage rent and extra person charges are also subject to a 3% Area Lodging Tax.

INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS

  • Your use of all the resort amenities except motorized rental boats and harbor slips is included in the cottage rental rate.
  • Guests Bring Own Towels: We recognize that guests flying commercial airlines to reach Brindley's are charged for excess baggage. If you are a fly in guest we will provide bath towels to help save you excess baggage fees. Please advise us in advance of your needs.
  • Guests are responsible for any damage, loss, or excessive cleaning resulting from their stay.

RE-BOOKING & DEPOSITS

Brindley’s Deposit Policy

All guests have their same cabin starting the same day the following year guaranteed for 30 days from your arrival date. Within that 30 day period we will need 20% of your deposit to hold your reservation. The other 20%, totaling 40% is due before January 1st.

To confirm a reservation, we require a deposit of 40% down on all cabins.

Cancellations

CANCELLATIONS – 2022

If a guest cancels any reservation, their deposit is not refundable, unless, we are able to re-rent the lodging unit(s) for the entire period of the confirmed reservation. A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund if a refund is appropriate.

If a guest cancels a reservation in less than 30 days from their visit it will result in full payment of total reservation.

CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES

  • Please! Observe check-in times so your cottage may be properly prepared for you.
  • Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
  • Check-out Time: 9:00 AM

NO PETS ALLOWED

  • The singular exception is for well trained hunting dogs during the fall hunting season. (mid-October through mid-November). You must advise us in advance of your intention to bring your hunting dog. Dogs must be housed outdoors and are never allowed in the cottages. We have a kennel available if needed.

PERSONAL WATERCRAFT

  • We now rent Personal Water Craft. For our rental PWC’s and for guests who bring their own PWC’s, please limit their use to the hours between 10:00 AM and 6:30 PM. Traders Bay and Leech lake are large bodies of water and we expect PWC operators to distance themselves considerably from our on-shore guests. We require that guest PWC’s be moored in the harbor (which requires an open slip rental).

EXTRA PERSON CHARGES & DISCOUNTS

  • All cottages can accommodate at least one extra person.
  • Each person six and older above the number of people in the base rate. Per night - $45, Per Week - $150
  • Each person under the age of six is FREE
  • We reserve the right to charge for unregistered daytime guests.
  • Seniors discount - Cottage and boat rental charges for guests 62 years of age or more are discounted by 5%. This discount is not applicable if any group member is less than 62 years old.

INFORMATION PRIVACY

  • There are tracking tools associated with the use of our web page and you may receive very limited internet follow-up advertising. Our internet service provider also collects general statistical information for our use in monitoring site traffic.
  • We do not electronically record or store credit card information. Any information you provide us as a guest or as part of an inquiry is considered strictly confidential and under no circumstances (except a court-directed order) is any information shared or released to another party. Brindley's Harbor Resort does maintain a mail list and may send promotional material to you. Should you wish not to receive promotional mail, please advise us, and we will promptly discontinue doing so.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW THIS INFORMATION.

Questions?