Cottage #14 was the original and only cabin on the property (that became Brindley's Harbor Resort) when the Brindley family purchased it in the mid 1950ies. It has been remodeled numerous times from its original two room layout. The fieldstone fireplaces still burn actual wood to add to the traditional ambiance. A large lakeside cottage with four bedrooms that sleeps up to 11 without using hide-a-beds. Three bedrooms have a double. The large 4th bedroom has 5 twins. One of the twins is a bunk bed. Cable TV and wireless internet access.
- A large lakeside cottage.
- Four Bedrooms. Sleeps up to 11 without using hide-a-beds.
- 2 Baths - One has tub w/shower the other a shower only.
- Two native fieldstone fireplaces - in living room and group bedroom.
- Five twins beds make it a fun place for kids to tell stories and enjoy family and cousins.
- Screen porch (not facing lake) has second refrigerator.
- Partial air conditioning - living room and kitchen.
- Cable TV and wireless internet access.