"ONE OF THE BEST HARBORS ON LEECH LAKE"
- Protected Harbor with 37 Slips
- Easy-In, Easy-Out Boat Launching
- Docks have electricity, bumpers and tie ropes
- Private harbor slips are 12' x 27' with covers
- Safe 17 foot wide concrete launch ramp
- Full service for 12 hours daily
You never worry about rough water when launching or docking in Brindley's full service protected harbor. Everyone appreciates Brindley's famous harbor service! Full time employees Mike Bridges, Jeff Carlson, Tim Campbell and Greg Campbell are very good fishermen and although they guide for us only in the winter, they provide our summer anglers with tips and advice for successful fishing in Leech Lake. The harbor staff is on duty from 7:00 AM to 7:30 PM daily to make your lake access safe and convenient. They assist in securing your live baits, ice, boat house supplies and in general try to spoil you with exceptional service. Upon your return to our harbor they are there to meet your boat and insure a safe landing.
LAUNCH YOUR BOAT!
A 17 foot wide concrete launch ramp within the harbor makes lake access safe and convenient. In the fall of 2002 we replaced the sea walls, and docks on the south and east side of the harbor. The channel and harbor were dredged to a depth of 7 feet.
PROTECT YOUR BOAT!
Sixteen of our 37 slips are covered for protection from the sun and rain. Five 12 foot by 27 foot private slips are available for guests with large boats. Every boat slip has a 15 amp electrical outlet to recharge your trolling motors. Live baits, tackle, lake maps and ice are available for purchase. We sell regular 87 octane gasoline (with ethanol) and premium 92 octane gasoline (no ethanol).
FULL BAIT & FREE FISH CLEANING!
Our staff fillet, package and freeze/refrigerate your catch of fish. We clean over 12,000 fish annually and we are good at it. When we clean Northern Pike we remove the difficult "Y" bones. As a licensed MN fish packer, the fish we clean, package and stamp (with our license information) do not need to have the one inch by one inch intact skin sample required if you clean and transport MN fish. If needed, we provide guests with minnow buckets, nets and pan fish baskets. Items available for purchase include: live bait, tackle, lake maps and gasoline.
DON'T HAVE A BOAT?
Our boat, outboard motor and PWC rental fleet is the finest on the lake.
Traditionally we have offered Lund boats with Honda motors. These units have and continue to serve our rental customers well. However, because the marine dealer that has provided us years of exceptional service has transitioned to Polarkraft boats, we have added that family of boats to our rental fleet. All boats have fish locators, GPS, lights, deluxe pedestal seats, live wells and (optionally) electric trolling motors.
We have powered our newest boats with reliable Yamaha outboard motors. Both Honda and Yamaha are recognized worldwide for their trouble free, fuel efficient, and very quiet four stroke motors. They all feature electric start with power tilt and trim.
We now offer personal watercraft rentals and provide you with the latest models designed to pull tubers and water-skiers.
17 FOOT BOATS WITH 70 OR 75 HP MOTORS
Lund Angler 1700 SS
- Lund 17 Foot "Angler or "Explorer" SS - 75 HP Honda 4 Stroke Motor
- The Lund 1700 "Angler" SS (and it's equivalent replacement model "Explorer") are comfortable cruising and fishing boats for drivers who prefer console steering. It is comfortable for two or three anglers.
$215/day - $855/week
Factory photo, actual motor is Yamaha 70 HP
Polarkraft Nor' Easter V179 SC
- Polarkraft 17 Foot "Nor' Easter SC - 70 HP Yamaha 4 Stroke Motor. Similar to the Lund Angler or Explorer boats.
- Comfortable cruising and fishing boats for drivers who prefer console steering. It is comfortable for two or three anglers.
$215/day - $855/week
19 FOOT BOATS WITH 150 HP MOTORS
Polarkraft 19 Foot Kodiak Boats
- Polarkraft "Kodiak V 1910 Pro TC" - 150 HP Yamaha motor.
Polarkraft V190 WT with 150 HP Yamaha motor.
- These are big water boats with good capacity and lots of fishing amenities.
- Very comfortable for up to four passengers fishing or cruising.
- Sorry - our insurance does not permit water skiing or tubing.
$345/day - $1345/week
20 FOOT TILLER STEER BOAT WITH 75 HP MOTOR
Lund 20' Alaskan
- Lund 20 Foot "Alaskan" - 75 HP Honda 4 Stroke Motor. Tiller Steer.
- This is a basic big boat for Leech Lake's big water. It's deep "V" hull rides smoothly and has a top speed of about 36 mph. There is a lot of room for tackle, coolers and up to four anglers. This is Greg's favorite fishing boat.
$215/day - $850/week
2019 Sea-Doo GTI™ 130 Pro
- Holds up to three passengers
- Offers Reverse Electronics
- Intelligent Throttle System
- Large front storage space, watertight phone box
- Low center of gravity for stability
- Suitable for towing tubers or skiers
- Damage deposit required
$125 – 2 hours
$200 – Half Day
$350 – Full Day
Click the link below for full details about this jetski and additional rental pricing for tubes and waterskis.
- Boat rental includes: Throwable life cushion, fire extinguisher, life vests, minnow bucket, landing net, open harbor slip
- Items available for purchase include: live bait, tackle, lake maps and gasoline
- Boat rentals are subject to 6.875% MN sales tax.
- Seniors Discount: Cottage and boat rental charges for guests 62 years of age or more are discounted 5%. This discount is not applicable if any member of the group is less than 62 years.
- Complimentary Fish Filleting and Freezer Service
2020 MARINA RENTAL RATES
17.5 foot Lund “Angler SS” or "Explorer SS". Single console with steering wheel. Raised floor, deluxe pedestal seats, live well, lights, fish finder & GPS. 75 HP Honda four stroke motor with power tilt & trim.
$215 Day/$855 Week
17 foot Polarkraft “Nor’ Easter SC”. Single console with steering wheel. Raised floor, deluxe pedestal seats, live well, lights, fish finder & GPS. 70 HP Yamaha four stroke motor with power tilt & trim.
$215 Day/$855 Week
$215 Day/$850 Week
19 foot Polar Kraft “Kodiak WT series. Dual console walk through windshield with steering wheel. Raised floor, pedestal seats, 2 live wells, lights, fish finder & GPS.150 HP Honda or Yamaha four stroke motor with power tilt & trim, hydraulic steering.
$345 Day/$1345 Week
Electric trolling motor with deep cycle battery. May be bow mounted on any fishing boat.
$25 Day/$70 Week
GOLF CART RENTAL
Four person electric cart. For adult use between cottages and the harbor.
$45 Day/$195 Week
NEW IN 2019 - PERSONAL WATER CRAFT (PWC)
Three-person PWC for adult rental. Capable of towing water skiers or tubes. Skis, tubes and ropes are available for rent. For non registered guests we require a $500 credit card damage deposit before use. PWC (only) prices include tax. Click for more information!
2 hours – $125
Half Day – $200
Full Day – $350
2020 HARBOR SLIP RENTAL RATES
Guests with their own boat must rent a harbor slip.
Uncovered Harbor Slip. (Most uncovered slips are 20’ wide and shared by two boats)
$20 Day/$85 Week
Covered Harbor Slip. (Our six canvas covered slips are 17’ wide and shared by two boats)
$25 Day/$115 Week
Private 12’ x 27’ Covered Slip. Protected by dock on both sides.
$40 Day/$165 Week