In the fall of 2010 we moved the existing Cottage #2 to make room for construction of a new log home complex to be identified as "Log Homes #2 and #3".
It's now "Cottage 19". In it's new location we added an 18' x 8' screen porch and a 16' x 12' bedroom addition. One of the previous bedrooms was remodeled to provide two new bathrooms, a 3/4 bath (stool, sink, shower) and a small 1/2 bath (stool and sink). It comfortably accommodates four male anglers, (each with their own physical bed).
The new site is behind existing Log Home #15, off the waterfront. There is an obstructed view of the lake but the remodeled unit is much larger, growing from 560 square feet to 896 square feet.
See this web site's "Rates and Resort Map" page for a location overview.
- Two bedrooms
- Full and twin in bedroom one
- Queen and twin in bedroom two
- Two bathrooms
- One with 3' x 4' shower, stool and sink
- The second with stool and sink only (private to bedroom #2)
- Large screen porch
- Living room
- Housekeeping Kitchen
- refrigerator, electric stove, microwave and cooking supplies
- Wireless internet, Cable TV